Welcome to the ATP
What can the ATP offer you?
- Support and practical help, especially if you are the only psychology teacher in your institution
- ATP Ethics Guidance 2015 – new document giving ethics guidance for student practical research activities
- Advice about professional matters such as gaining QTS
- Outstanding CPD in the form of an annual conference and occasional one-day events.
- Good ideas to help you to deliver ‘outstanding’ lessons
- Advice on issues relating to psychology specifications and the examining process
- A high quality magazine, ‘ATP Today’, three times a year
- Opportunities to work with colleagues and attend events across Europe
- A platform for having your say on issues relating to teaching and learning, including influencing government policy-making
For details of how to join now click here.
Are you already a member? Recommend a friend! If you recommend us to a friend or colleague please email us at email@example.com to let us know. Direct your friend or colleague to the website www.theatp.org in order to join. When they join we will then send you a £10 Amazon voucher as a thank you.